This is a live test across the table.
The content of the IELTS Speaking test is the same for both the IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training tests.
The IELTS Speaking test is to analyse the inter personal skills of the candidate.
The examiner checks how the candidate is :
- Communicating and forming opinions and how the candidate is interpreting the information used for daily life with his/her common experiences many question are asked to test the candidate
- To speak at speed and length on a given topic using reasonable and appropriate language spoken skills in a comprehensible and related methodology
- Dpes the candidate organizes the ideas coherently and appropriately
- express and justifies the opinions given in the topic
- to analyse, use reasonable intelligence, discuss and express prudent ideas and facts.
The candidate are advised to relax and talk fluently. Do not use accent of any English country type.